1.25.2014

Hello There.

Hello there dear friends. I am starting over, a fresh start. This blog now has a purpose. Not for complaining or whining, but to inspire. So, I better give you guys an introduction. My name is Maria. Hello. I'm a high schooler that has a bit of a music obsession. I am deeply in love with bands like Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, etc. My favorite movie is Keith. Jesse McCartney is absolutely perfection in that movie. My favorite color is red. It's such a delight. My favorite book is To Kill A Mockingbird. It's a beloved masterpiece. My favorite animal is the owl because they are wise and knowledgeable. They are mysterious too. Also, you must know that I love to write. It is my passion. My role model is indeed Edgar Allan Poe. He was such an astonishing writer. I love all of his amazing works. Let me be honest with everyone: I'm not going to post every day. But I will promise one thing: I will (hopefully) write a wonderfully magnificent post every Saturday. Well, so long!

2 comments: