1.26.2014

The Joys of Writing.

Writing, why do I love it? Because in doing that, I can let go of countless confusing, mixed up feelings that I've been holding in for quite some time. It serves as a very effective stress reliever. I can release everything I've held in; I can rant and complain as much as I desire without any whining from the confidant, my notebook. To summarize, writing is a fantastic way for me to express my troubling, upsetting, irrational feelings. Does anyone else feel this way about a certain hobby? 

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, that's good question, acting helps to calm me down :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you were going to say that! (:

      Delete
    2. Acting gives me a rush that nothing else can. :)

      Delete
    3. That's exactly how I feel about writing.

      Delete
  2. Playing the piano always makes me happy and calms me down. It makes me feel like I can do anything. It's an awesome feeling

    ReplyDelete