1.27.2014

The Power of Music.

Hello. Like I previously mentioned in my first post, I'm a huge music lover. The songs I place on repeat on my precious iPod tend to represent the mood I'm in. There are so many different ways to cope with stress and worry; some turn to quite negative things for the happiness they desire. I on the other hand depend on music to calm me down when I'm at my breaking point. I admit, I have the tendency to have a bit of a temper; music helps me get the relaxation I love. The most amazing, perfect feeling, to me, is when you're listening to a song and it relates to whatever horrid situation that you're dealing with at the time. When you can relate to the lyrics, it changes your mood and helps you see things in a new light. Music is the perfect stress reliever. It helps relieve you from all the anxieties that plague your mind and keeps you optimistic about your current troubles. Right now, a song that I am in love with is "Somebody I Used to Know" by Gotye. What's a song that you feel has really affected you?

2 comments:

  1. Do you like instrumentals and soundtrack music? Because right now, I really love Win One For the Reaper by Michael Giacchino and also Life and Death by Michael Giacchino. They're both from Lost and wow, that show has a great soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts. :)

    ReplyDelete